We provide a service given to a Medi-claim policyholder by providing a cashless facility for all hospitalizations that come under his/her Medi-claim policy scope.
1. Full support assistance to all policyholders through a toll-free number of ours.
2. Online assistance during hospitalization and filing of claim documents.
3. Cash Less service facilitation at network hospitals up to limit authorized by Medi-claim / Hospitalization Insurance.
4. Claims Processing and Reimbursement for non-network hospitals.
5. Other services as defined by your Employer / Insurer.
This means you can walk into any network hospitals across the country and get treated without paying for your bills first and then claiming from the company. If you do not get admitted to a networked hospital, your expenses will be reimbursed on receipt of complete documents.
The claim will be reimbursed after receipt of complete documentation from the client.
Medi-claim policies have a waiting period of 30 days. Only accidents, if occurred during the first 30 days of the policy, are covered. Any other disease is not payable.
Yes, it is possible to shift to another hospital for reasons for the requirement of better medical procedures. However, the TPA will evaluate this on the merits of the case and as per policy terms and conditions.